Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Capital Grille

Kevin and I LOVE The Capital Grille! My first experience was with Jaime and Erin for my birthday a little over a year ago. They gave us free champagne to celebrate! I decided to take Kevin there for his birthday and then again for our 5 year anniversary (I know, right... Long time) because we had such a great experience on his bday. Both times they gave us The free champagne to celebrate, took a picture of us, printed it out and put it in a paper frame and gave us free dessert...most amazing cheesecake! I don't even look at the dessert menu when I go because it's that fantastic! They really go above and beyond! Not to mention their food is to die for! I need to start lunching there-I would be beyond happy with just their lobster mac and cheese and cheesecake!

If you go to the downtown Chicago location, sit in Val's section! She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment