Monday, September 17, 2012

Spicy BBQ shrimp! Yum!!

I love pinterest! And I pretty much get all my recipes from there now. Every week (well really everyday if I was super domestic) I have new recipes to make and bake. I made this delicious spicy BBQ shrimp from a Chicago woman's blog. It is delish! A must try! Super easy to make (I'd say about 15 min prep time- but be careful you have to let the shrimp marinate for 4hours +) and very easy cleanup as well. Kevin and I took the blogger's advice and soaked up the sauce with French bread. If you're not a fan of spicy dishes, don't add the hot sauce because it was a tad spicy. Yum yum yum. Here's the link to the recipe! She has a way prettier picture of the dish.

http://www.returntosundaysupper.com/2012/02/spicy-new-orleans-barbeque-shrimp-recipe-for-mardi-gras.html

No comments:

Post a Comment