Thursday, February 3, 2011

snOMG!

Stella LOVED the snow!  She had so much fun and completely wore herself out!  

Kevin and I did manage to trek to Filippos on Clybourn and Webster for some dinner.  I think we were both a little stir crazy (even though I work from home anyways, maybe cause I couldn't drive anywhere!?) and although he's sometimes incredibly pessimistic and t's PULLING teeth to get him to do something (the biggest thing was that it would be SO cold when we're done with dinner and we'll have to walk home, blah blah blah) it was a great decision after the wonderful food and wine or Manhattans in Kevin's case.  As soon as we sat down they brought us foccacia and bread with eggplant dipping olive oil that was delicious.  We ordered the calamari as an appetizer.  It was very tasty.  For dinner, Kevin ordered the rotolo primavera stuffed with ricotta, prosciutto, and spinach served in a light pink sauce.  I had the ravioli annarella stuffed with spinach and ricotta and sauteed in a cream sauce served with parmesan cheese.  snOMG, OMG!  I was obsessed with this dish. My mouth is salivating now.  Another place that will be such a challenge to not order the same thing as the first time.  Then Kevin mistakenly asked for the check.  Is he serious?  Has he not dated me for four years?  I need dessert!  And cannolis hit the spot.  I am truly obsessed with Filippos restaurant.  Now I have to decide which I like better, Rose Angelis or Filippos.  I think they're so different, so I choose both!  







Watch cute little Stella in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment